Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hello


I suppose a proper hello is in order.

I had meant to do something like this for some time. Create a blog, I mean. I need somewhere to keep my writings. Short stories, poetry, bits of plot ideas, etc. A portfolio of sorts.

I don't intend to fill these virtual pages with my thoughts and opinions, though no doubt I will, both literally and unintentionally through pieces of writing.

Read and opine if you will, or don't if you'd rather not. Feedback is always appreciated.

And what more is there to say?

This blog is just one of a million others. Most are better, some may be worse. The only reason you continue to read is because my one millionth has been slightly more interesting to you than someone else's one millionth, and I am thankful for that. I have no illusions about this blog. It is just one of a million, I am just one of a million. You are a click away from any number of things that you could be doing instead of reading this.

But I am going to try my damndest to get you to pause, even if it's just for that one millionth of a second.

This hasn't really been a proper hello, has it?


No comments:

Post a Comment